Bethesda Back Center is made up of a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Our chiropractors are all Board certified with years of experience in the profession. They work in concert with nurses and office staff who try to understand your health issues quickly and apply the right treatment to get you back to your optimal health.
Dr. Gina Beech
Chiropractor in Bethesda, MD
Bethesda Back Center
(Member of American Chiropractic Association)
Dr. Gina Beech has over 20 years of clinical experience in the Bethesda area and is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- 1984 Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic, Magnum Cum Laude
- 1980 University of Tennessee,,B.A. Biology Cum Laude
- 1996 Spinal Impairment Rating Certification
- 1995 Chiropractic Rehabilitation,Cervical and Lumbar Rehabilitation, Soft Tissue Rehabilitation.
- 1997 Whiplash and Spinal Trauma 1
- 2003-2010 Performed Independent Medical Exams for Premier Prizm Solutions, Marlton, NJ.
- Managed and Treated over 500 auto accident spinal trauma cases
Honors and Professional Associations
- Voted Top 100 Chiropractors in America 2005 ( American Consumers' Research Council to America's Top Chiropractors)
- Voted Top Chiropractor in Bethesda 2015 (AIC)
- Member of Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society
- Member of the ACA, American Chiropractic Association
Diana Lora – Sallot
Diana Lora – Sallot is a registered Chiropractic Assistant in the state of Maryland and has been Dr. Beech’s assistant for fifteen years. She is very caring, friendly and competent assistant who performs several of the physical therapy modalities at Bethesda Back Center Chiropractic Office. Diana is also the office manager and is always happy to assist patients with their billing questions.